Sharing…. Do not Covet your ideas. Give away everything you know, and more will come back to you.
This is my landscape.. as I see it. Dip in and out as you choose. These vignettes of ‘stuff’ is prepared for my secondary Principal Colleagues. Share, share. share.
1.An Online Space built together with our Partner Primary Schools.
The unique Milton Ulladulla collective Learning Community has begun the journey of Digital Portfolios that will travel with a Primary School student to High School. The continuum is linked with strong collaboration between the Primary Teachers and the High School Teachers.
2. The Flipping book for our Communication. Summit times online and interactive.
Engaging our community. FlipSnack. Convert your PDFs to Flipping books.
FlipSnack is a flipping book software that lets you convert PDF documents into …Make beautiful flipping books! … All of this with an easy to use publishing tool.
3. Not to make Hardwork of BYOD.
and the UHS Journey… Surveys vital… in building the platform
4. Using SlideShare as Place to park your IDEAS. PPT to online INFO.
5. An interactive collaborative space-Microsoft365 is almost here…
it is the Suite of all the things teachers are familiar with. OFFICE, SLIDESHARE, LYNC, etc.
First roll out to Year 9…imminent. Students will be notified through their portal.
6. Digital Portfolios for sharing National Teaching Standards.
At UHS we are creating examples for our teachers to begin the journey. We are taking the lead from High Tech High. These are some of their Examples.
7.GOOGLE APPS …Due late MARCH. Collaboration will be accessible through our portal log in.
Google DOCs… GOOGLE hangouts.. google online and recorded to YouTube.
8. Adobe Connect- an oldie but a goodie.
We collaborated with our Academic Partner at Oregon University and we were able to record and communicate without too many hiccups last week.
9. Blogs and Web 2.0 communication places of creating content.
WORDPRESS… a simple place to have a voice. A principal voice.
10. Cloud spaces… Dropbox is one example.